PLEASE CLICK ON THE + AND READ THE PRAYER & PRAISE POSTING INSTRUCTIONS
In times of crisis we must stay connected and pray and worship our Lord Jesus Christ. The current COVID-19 virus quarantine makes it nearly impossible to pray in person with people. The Prayer Wall is the central place for our church family and our community to post prayer needs and praises for answered prayer. It is a public area. Do not post names or specific details that you or the person who needs prayer would not want on a public website. Change names, be general, etc. if you feel the need to do so.
The Prayer Ministry Team will receive your message then post it to the Prayer Wall. Be patient. It may not be immediate. The prayer requests will be set to automatically expire 7 days or thereabouts after posting. This way there will not be a permanent public post floating on the Internet. You may re-post if necessary. The praises and testimonies will stay posted longer.
Here is how to post a prayer or praise:
- In the box titled “Prayer & Praise Posts” enter your name, email, and your prayer need or praise/testimony.
- Click on “Send”
The Prayer Ministry Team and other believers in the body of Christ who read these prayer needs will uphold your request in prayer. Please pray for those on the Prayer Wall as you post your own needs and Visit the Prayer Wall often.
Don’t forget to post your testimonies and praise reports so God is glorified and the body of Christ is encouraged.
If you are having difficulty with the Prayer Wall email email@example.com.
Prayer for John E as he is on his way to Tennessee to seek employment. He lost his job in Denver. He has two young daughters who are staying with a relative while he tries to provide from afar. His nephew also died recently. His family needs prayer.
1. Healing for Jones, Stephen, Thomas, Noah, Martha, Bessie
2. Inmates ministry of ABA needs divine intervention and success on daily basis
3. Benny asks for intensive intercession and breakthrough in his new ministry and list of prayer requests
4. Mary and siblings ask for breakthrough in their immigration issues
5. Sylvester asks for intensive intercession and breakthrough in his admission and scholarship process to AU in Fall 2020
6. Lydia and siblings ask breakthrough in their construction plans
7. Amos and neighbors seeking divine intervention and success in their purchased lands litigation issues in court
8. ABM family asks for intensive intercession for their daughter in finding the right man as life partner
Pray for my marriage and communication breakthroughs. I want correction about how to not trigger my husband. I ask questions, he responds (or doesn’t), I shut down. He shuts down. Pray for humility and courage to step into loving responses.
Please pray for my husband who is under heavy spiritual attack. He feels discouraged with no purpose. Pray for heart healing, protection and for him to know HOPE.
Pray for a woman who is suffering with symptoms of COVID-19 but hasn’t received the test results.
The financial support of a local ministry and its one full-time staff member.
I have a high risk daughter who has chronic lung disease (born 15 weeks early) so my business is closed and the entire family is self quarantined.
Praises & Testimonies
The person who needed the autologous stem cell transplant had a successful operation!
Praise for an answer – finally – about career direction. I have 3 primary options. Working in a job, working with a friend on commission only and working my own business on commission only. Yesterday, I found out I didn’t get the job that I was a front runner for. Yesterday, I was in training for 4 hours for a financial position with a HUGE mission to obliterate financial illiteracy (a journey I have been on personally for the past year) and God spoke loudly and deeply that this is MY mission also. Through me, He can reach people for financial literacy as well as guidance for senior living and estate planning done inexpensively. No more playing small and safe, because MY GOD IS A BIG GOD and HE HAS BIG PLANS FOR ME !