WORLD – DAY 2
He who mocks the poor taunts his Maker; He who rejoices at calamity will not go unpunished. Proverbs 17:5
The richest 1% now owns more than half of all the world’s household wealth. The bottom of the wealth distribution, 3.5 billion people and 70% of all adults in the world, own less than $10,000.
Most studies on global economics use the term “economic inequality”. It used to be called “economic disparity”. Uses of the word “equal” provide cover to institute new schemes of redistributing income from the middle 40-70% of the population, which is getting poorer. What “studies” do not reveal is the ongoing collusion and corruption between global corporations, the top 1% of wealth-holders, and governments, which is causing economic destruction among the people in many nations.
Africa has always been a target for economic usury and destruction because of their vast natural resources, but many other countries are victims as well.
Pray the listed items and as the Holt Spirit leads:
- Pray for exposure [Ephesians 5:11-12] of the collusion of the 1%, governments and corporations that deny the people economic opportunity and freedom.
- Pray for justice in countries that are being economically stripped of their resources and use slave labor.
- Pray against the lies and schemes used by the 1%, corporations and governments to cover up their corrupt activities.
- Pray for a holy redistribution of wealth from the hands of the wicked into the hands of the good.
Pray for us and yourself:
- Pray for discernment to “see” economic schemes that are using others to enrich themselves, and expose them.
- Acknowledge to God any weaknesses in this area and confess any sin that may be in your way.
He who oppresses the poor to make more for himself or who gives to the rich, will only come to poverty. Proverbs 22:15-17