NATION – DAY 5
Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever receives one such child in My name receives Me; but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. Matthew 18:4-6
We can be certain God holds children close to Him. Today we will pray in confidence and faith for children and youth.
Pray the listed items:
- Thank God for the gift and miracle of children.
- Pray boldly for angelic protection over our children and youth – physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- Pray boldly for exposure and an end to acts and schemes that would hurt or cause children and youth to stumble.
- Pray for “winds of change” in the landscape of our youth for a longing for God that replaces pop culture icons and harmful activities.
- Pray for a breaking of generational curses, word curses and deliberate attempts to confuse children and youth about their identity.
Pray for us and yourself:
- Pray for increased awareness and action on the part of all Americans to safeguard and love our children and youth.
- Acknowledge to God any weaknesses in this area and confess any sin that may be in your way.
You hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the conspiracies of man; You keep them secretly in a shelter from the strife of tongues. Psalm 31:20