NATION – DAY 4
There has long been and all-out assault on women and their God-created identities. In television, movies, magazines, schools and college campuses, the enemy is defining women and devaluing their significance and importance. Even the words “feminine” and “femininity” have been purposely erased from use in popular culture as being descriptive of female.
By God’s design women have unique power and significance in their feminine nature that reflect His character. Femininity is equally strong and powerful as masculinity, and in some ways more powerful. Used for goodness it is a blessing to God and mankind, but Satan is in the business of corruption, and corrupting femininity is high on his list.
Women and girls are being manipulated, used, lied to, and deceived to eradicate God’s design of female.Today we will seek God in prayer to thwart these schemes against women and girls.
Pray the listed items:
- Pray for a national awakening of women to their unique glory and value in Christ and to use their feminine power in Godly ways.
- Pray that women and girls be active and courageous in going against cultural norms for depicting a “strong” woman.
- Pray against the enemy’s schemes that convince women and girls they must deny femininity and embrace becoming masculine to be equal in value. [Genesis 1:27] [Genesis 1:31]
- Pray against the cult of feminism that convinces women and girls to forsake their Godly feminine nature and strength for a false form of power and self-adulation. [Philippians 2:3]
- Pray for healing for women and girls who have been wounded and abused physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Pray for us and yourself:
- Pray for us to be active in word and deed to honor women and girls in their God-ordained femininity and bring an end to the gender war. [1 Corinthians 11:11-12]
- Acknowledge to God any weaknesses in this area and confess any sin that may be in your way.
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation, namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation. 2 Corinthians 5:17-19