NATION – DAY 1
Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. Matthew 10:29-31
It would be remiss of us to jump into praying about our nation’s challenges if we did not first pray for the lives of the unborn children. Today we will intercede for the children’s lives. And we will pray for the hearts and souls of women who are contemplating or have already pursued abortion. We will not pray from an attitude of haughtiness or condemnation, but with a heartfelt pleading for a revelation of God’s love and action in their lives.
Pray the listed items and others as the Holy Spirit leads:
- Declare life over unborn children who are currently at risk of being aborted.
- Pray for the women who are currently contemplating abortion: for a revelation of God’s love for them, a profound sense of awe for the child within them, and trust that God will make a way for both of them.
- Pray against all lies being told to women about the insignificance of their child; and for an unmasking of dismissing the consequences to women’s hearts and souls.
- Pray for women who have aborted children for an encounter with Jesus in whom can do a glorious work of redemption in their lives.
Pray for us:
- Pray that we never give up fighting for the lives of our unborn children, in prayer and in deed.
- Ask the Lord to remove in us any ambivalence or haughtiness in this area.
Let the mountains bring peace to the people, and the hills, in righteousness. May he vindicate the afflicted of the people, save the children of the needy and crush the oppressor. Psalm 72:3-4