LOCAL – DAY 6
Taking an authoritative stand against the schemes of the enemy in our communities, as we did yesterday, plows up hardened and entrenched ground. Eyes, hearts and minds can now be opened to the love of God through Jesus. We we prayed in faith to dismantle and send away spiritual darkness from our communities. Now we need to replace what we displaced. Today we will pray, with the help of the Holy Spirit, for many to “find” Jesus.
We know Jesus isn’t hiding. In Revelation 3:20 Jesus states, “Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.”
Pray over our communities for ears to hear, eyes to see, and hearts to receive.
- For many people to experience “unusual encounters of grace” that cannot be explained.
- That many “discover” their heart becoming softer and begin expressing their wrongdoing for pain they have caused.
- That many people suddenly “realize” they need to forgive someone that has been long overdue.
- For many to experience “inexplicable” victory in areas they once thought impossible.
- Pray for many to “hear” the Gospel of Jesus, and open the door of their hearts to invite Jesus in to dine with them.
Pray for yourself:
- That you will be purposeful in reaching out to others in your community to share Jesus.
- To recognize the “mysteries” of the Holy Spirit as described above and be ready to explain it is not coincidence.
- Acknowledge to God any fears or weaknesses about sharing Jesus, ask for courage, then move in faith.
How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? How will they preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!” Romans 10:14-15