LOCAL – DAY 1
Neighborhoods are the nucleus of our world. God created us to be in relationship with him and one another. It is through Godly relationships that our states, nations and the world are to be subdued. [Genesis 1:27-28] Undermine the family and everything else is undermined as well.
Pray the listed items. Consider specifics to your neighborhood and pray as you are led in your heart.
- For safety from every kind of violence and for God’s protective covering over individuals, families and children, and property.
- For unity, charity and humility (love ) in families and that neighborhoods will come back to personal interaction and kindness.
- That strongholds of divisiveness and selfishness be broken, and replaced with the fruit of the Spirit of Christ. [Galatians 5:22-23]
Pray for yourself:
- That you will be purposeful in reaching out to others in your neighborhood to extend care and love.
- Acknowledge to God any weaknesses in this area and confess any sin that may be in your way.
It is a sin to despise one’s neighbor, but blessed is the one who is kind to the needy. Proverbs 14:21